Friends of Scouting Campaign Resources
This page is resources for volunteers leading family-unit FOS campaings and community leadership event hosts.
Resources for Family (Unit) Campaigns
Thank you for your role in the Family Friends of Scouting campaign to invite all families to invest in Scouting today, ensuring that young people of character are our leaders tomorrow. These resources are here to help each unit conduct a robust campaign. Success is the result of following steps to prepare, present, and follow up!
We appreciate your patience as we update resources for 2023!
Have you scheduled your Friends of Scouting Presentation yet? Click Here!
- 2023 Unit Leader & Unit Coordinator Guide (COMING SOON)
- Position Descriptions FOS Family Campaign Coordinators
- Email template Unit Leader to Families warm-up
- Timeline FOS Family Campaign_2022
- 2023 Unit Leader & Unit Coordinator Training Power Point (New!)
- 2023 Unit Leader & Unit Coordinator Training Zoom Recording (New!)
- 2023 FOS Presenter Training– Power Point (New!)
- 2023 FOS Presenter Training-Zoom Recording (New!)
- Email Follow up Template to families from Unit Leader_2022
- Unit FOS Gift Tracking Template_2021 (2023 COMING SOON)
- Donation Transmittal form (COMING SOON)
Community FOS Campaign Resources
Community Leadership Breakfast
Sponsor the event
- How to be a Table Captain (Host 3 Tables of 10) (COMING SOON)
- How to be a Table Host (Host 1 Table of 10) (COMING SOON)
- Table Host Position Description (New!)
- Table Captain Position Description (New!)
Table Host Resources
- Table Host Quick Tips and FAQ (New!)
- 2023 Sample A Invite Letter-Email from Table Host (New!)
- 2023 Sample B Invite Letter-Email from Table Host (New!)
Day of Event Instructions
- Added 2 Weeks before event and sent via email to all registered hosts and guests.
Event Marketing Resources
- 2023 Social Media Guide (New!)
Local Venue/Home Hosted Community Events
- Host Resources (COMING SOON)
- Planned Events List (COMING SOON)