2023 Boy Scout Invitational Golf Tournament
Thursday, September 21st, 2023
12:30 pm Start
Pictured To The Right:
“The Alma-DEN Moms”
2021 Best Foursome Name Winner
Our Annual Golf Tournament provides the Scouting program with the needed resources to serve over 8,000 Scouts, and 4,000 adult mentors, each year with lessons of citizenship, character education, and leadership.
The Great Fall Auction
Join the action at our online auction! Take a look and see if anything catches your eye and try to be the highest bidder! The auction ends October 9th at 10:00pm.
Sponsorships with Golfers
We'd like to thank our leading Sponsors for 2023!
“Peacefully tucked in and around the hills, a short drive south of the fast-paced Silicon Valley, Cinnabar Hills Golf Club blends championship-caliber gold with spectacular views. San Jose’s first public course to open in 30 years was designed by reward-winning architect John Harbottle III. Each hole has been crafted to maintain the natural slop of the area and to protect the wildlife residing here. In 2018, Cinnabar Hills Golf Club was ranked #17 on Golf Advisor’s ‘Best of 2018: California Golf Courses’ list.”
Schedule for the Day
- 10:00 – 12:15 Registration is open!
- 11:00 – 11:45 Boxed Lunch and Putting Contest. Grab your meal and be fueled & ready
- 11:45 – 12:30 Player orientation by Nick Starr, Tournament Director and Friend of Scouting
- 12:30 – Shotgun Start!
- 12:30 – 5:00 BSA Golf Tournament play
- 5:00 – 6:30 No-host bar – Mexican Buffet Dinner – Raffle Winners –Tournament Winners announced
If you have any questions, please contact us at Golf@svmbc.org.