Order your Cards!
Camp Cards are available to start selling now. Selling early will allow you to get ahead in sales so you can enter the Camp Card Prize Drawing!
Ordering cards on the form lets us know that you will be picking them up at either scout office starting Feb. 3rd and anytime after at either scout office location listed below. Camp Cards will also be available on March 4th at University of Scouting. Cards may also be available at District Roundtables, please contact your District Executive for more ways to pick up.
- San Jose Scout Office: 970 W Julian St, San Jose, CA 95126
- Monterey Office: 187 El Dorado St. Unit F, Monterey, CA 93940
Fundraising for your summer adventures...
2023 Camp Card Sale Information
The Camp Card Sale helps units fund their way to Summer Camp programs by selling discount coupon cards that allow them to earn their way to Camp, Philmont, and other activities or simply support unit program or supply needs.
Click here to view the 2023 card!
Each Camp Card, sold for $10.00 to the public, will have multiple food, service and entertainment discounts for the customer to use throughout the year that can return over $50 in savings. In addition, each card sold will give the purchaser and their family access to the Scout-O-Rama event on May 13th at History Park in San Jose.
The participating unit will keep 30% commission of the sales for each Camp Card sold ($3.00 per card). Commissions from the sales are encouraged to be applied directly toward sending youth to Summer Camp programs, but they may be used as the unit committee sees fit.
A unit can return up to 20% of the total number of cards checked out to the unit, making the sale low risk for units to participate.
Units earn full 30% commission and 20% return policy by completing card returns and making full payment by May 13th. After this date, commission is reduced to 20% and there are no returns.
The official guide page can be found here!
The Value of the Sale
In addition to the financial benefits received, scouts can learn valuable skills participating in the program, including salesmanship, goal setting, budgeting, and it builds their self confidence.
Total Sold Cards Needed to Fully Pay For Camp
- Cub Scout Day Camp (avg.) $300 – 100 cards
- Cub Scout resident camp (avg.) $440 – 147 cards
- Scouts BSA Summer Camp (avg.) $675 – 225 cards
- Philmont (approximate) $1,490 – 500 cards
- New Troop trailer $ 5,000 – 1700 cards
The above examples are based on ONE Scout selling and 30% Commissions Earned.
Want to Earn Some Prizes?
Special Golden Patch + Grand Marshall!
- Top Sellers in the each District will earn a special Scout-O-Rama patch that has a gold border!
- The Top Seller in the Council will be the Grand Marshall, the leader of the Scout-O-Rama Flag of Parade!
Click the button below and fill out the form to let us know you might be a Top Seller.
Camp Card Prize Drawing!
For every 30 cards sold the entrepreneurial Scout can be entered into a drawing to win a Nintendo Switch OR a free week of camp:
- All Scouts are eligible to win a Nintendo Switch! OR
- Cub Scouts: Cub Scout Day Camp
- Scouts BSA: Camp Hi-Sierra
*Each Scout is limited to winning once*
How to enter:
- Sell at least 30 cards to be eligible. Scouts get one entry into the drawing per 30 cards sold
- 60 cards sold = 2 Drawing entries
- 90 cards sold = 3 Drawing entries
- And so on….
- Fill out and turn in the Camp Card Prize Drawing Entry Form.
- Complete and turn in payments for the amount of cards sold before the drawing. The sooner the payments are in, the earlier Scouts can enter the Prize Drawing.
- Ex: to be qualified for the March 17th drawing, I must have completed the form and completed all payments for the cards I sold before the March 17th drawing date.
- Winners from the drawing will be notified the day of via email or phone, and announced on the SVMBC Facebook page! Drawing dates listed below:
- Friday, March 18th
- Friday, March 31st
- Friday, April 14th
- Friday, April 28th
- Friday, May 13th
Questions? Please email Sierra Boyanich at email@example.com
Learn how the sale will benefit your unit, see this year’s new prizes, and promote the best practices for supporting your unit in the Camp Card Sale: