- This event has passed.
Cub Camp Lake Cunningham – Session 1
June 20, 2022 - June 24, 2022$260 – $300
Howdy partner! Come and experience the Wild Wild West at Cub Scout Day Camp this summer! Join fellow Scouts at “Cunningham Gulch,” your Camp HQ located on the shores of Lake Cunningham, right here in San Jose. Learn skills, crafts and games that were part of life in the Wild West, then finish the week with a day at Raging Waters!
It’s gonna be a grand ol’ time!
- Sports out on the Range (Archery, BB guns, slingshots)
- Arts and Crafts – Stuff the kids on the Frontier did!
- STEM – Build machines powered by kids to do big things!
- Scout Skills – Learn things that help you take care of yourself and others!
- Games – Every kid in history played games, ESPECIALLY in the Wild West!
- Daily Flags and other cultural touchstones
- Friday at Raging Waters and help make a campfire show!
Location: Lake Cunningham Park- 2304 S White Rd San Jose, CA 95148
Date: 6/20/2022 -6/24/2022
Times: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Cost: $300 (Early Bird Discount of $260 before 5/1/2022 date). Accepted full-week staff eligible for full comp for one child. For Details, contact Camp Director.
Grades: K – 4 (current grade)
Camp Director: Kurt Konegen, email@example.com
Program Director: Tim Malcolm, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Here: https://fs10.formsite.com/svmbc/LC12022/index.html