- This event has passed.
May 26 - May 28
In order to get camp ready for another great season, we are again asking for your help by adopting a campsite. In the past many troops have “Adopted a Campsite” at camp and performed work to maintain and improve that site. We are asking for your help to do that again. Troop projects need prior approval.
Dates: Friday May 26 – Sunday May 28, 2023
- Any time Arrival in Camp after 4pm
- Have your med forms (parts A & B) ready
- Check-in at the Lodge
- Please note that dinner will not be provided on Friday
- 9 AM Start with Projects
- Afternoon – Setup of campsite (level tent platforms, setup tents, clean area)
- Evening – Open Program time
- Morning – Work on larger project for campsite
- Afternoon – Continue with projects
- 4pm Depart camp with optional on your own till Monday
- Check-out at the Lodge
OPTIONAL – Monday
- Depart camp by 10:00
Meals will be provided starting with Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch. Sunday Dinner and Monday Breakfast available for additional fee.
Cost is $30 per person, with everyone departing with a special Adopt-a-Campsite Rocker Patch!
Since there are several units who have adopted the same campsite it will be first come first serve on reserving your campsite. Major projects for your adopted campsite must be submitted for review and approval by May 1st . Units will then be notified shortly afterward. Please send requests to Dylan Hendrickson at 970 W. Julian St, San Jose, CA 95126, Fax 408-280-5162, or Dylan.Hendrickson@scouting.org.
The Adopt-A-Campsite weekend can be used to complete outstanding service requirements for the Saga of Hi-Sierra. This is also an opportunity to work on projects for this coming summer. New campers can get a start on their rank by fulfilling the service project requirements.
Registration closes Wednesday May 24th