- This event has passed.
Pioneer District Barbeque
October 13, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for our Pioneer District BBQ & Open House! This BBQ is in lieu of our normal monthly Roundtable meeting and we hope to see you all at this fun and informative event. If you know of anyone that might be interested in learning more about our district, please bring them to the BBQ.
Click here to register (if you did not already register last month) and see below for more information. All unit leaders and parents are invited, so please pass this on to others in your unit.
A few things to note:
• Plan to bring a lantern and warm clothing in case it gets cool
• If you have any Scout related items you’d like to pass on to a new owner, please bring them for the “free” table
• There will be games (quizzes) with prizes
• Midway tables will be setup for you to meet district volunteers for advancement, NYLT, recruitment, Council programs & resources, Camp Chesebrough, shooting sports, OA & Camporee, district dinner, Pinewood Derby, Popcorn, Scouting for Food, Training, Rechartering, WeSTfair, Roundtable and finally the Commissioner Corps!
• Dinner menu: halal chicken, eggplant, potato salad, tossed green salad
• We’ll be ending the night on a high point with the dutch oven desserts!