- This event has passed.
Loma Prieta District Roundtable
September 16, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until December 15, 2023
Scouters, please join us at the monthly District Roundtable!
Some of the topics we’ll be discussing this year:
- Journey To Excellence & Commissioner Challenge
- Adult Awards and Knots
- Merit Badge Counselor Trainings
- High Adventure Bases
- and others… if you have a topic, please reach out to Jon Day, our District Commissioner: email@example.com
Roundtables provide unit leaders with the skill to do and the will to do what is needed to ensure that every member of every unit has a great Scouting experience. They build upon the foundation provided by position-specific basic training and each leader’s commitment to serving youth through Scouting.
- Provide information
- Capture information
- Offer current program training
- Provide networking opportunities
Roundtables are a collaborative effort coordinated by Unit Service (commissioners) and supported by commissioned professionals and district operations (Program, Membership, and Finance).
Active participation by all roundtable participants increases the value of attendance for everyone.