- Be currently registered as an adult Scouter
- Have completed basic training for both your current leadership position. (1) and the program-appropriate outdoor skills training (2)
- Have a good working knowledge of unit operations
- Submit an Annual Health and Medical Form
Note: Membership in one of the three councils that constitute the South Coast Cluster is not a requirement to attend one of our Wood Badge courses. We have a history of welcoming Scouters from other councils and will be happy to welcome any others.
What is the cost?
- The cost is $225, including a $50 deposit which is due with the application
Where's the Invitation?
- Complete the application form in the invitation and mail it in!
(1) Scouting's Basic Training Course
- BSA Essential for:
- All Adult Scout leaders
- Position Specific Training for:
- Den Leaders
- Webelos Leaders
- Tiger Cub Leaders
- Pack Committee Members
- Troop Committee Members
- Scoutmasters and Assistant Scoutmaster
- Varsity Coaches and Assistant Coaches
- Venturing Leaders
- Venturing Crew Committee Members
- Commissioner Basic Training for:
- District and Council Volunteers
(2) Scouting Outdoor Skill Training
- Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills (required for Scoutmasters and Assistant Scoutmasters; recommended for all other participants)
29 Mar 2014
This page maintained by SCC Webmaster
Copyright ©2006-2014 South Coast Cluster Wood Badge