This is the best way to sell to your friends and family who live out of town. You can send emails to your customers asking them to purchase Trail’s End products online. Your customers click on the link in your email and can begin shopping right away. They order products online and pay with a credit card, and Trail’s End ships the products directly to your customers.
Scouts can reach additional friends and family when they sell Trail’s End on sell.trails-end.com. 70% of all online sales goes to local Scouting.
Benefits of online selling:
• All online sales beginning August 1 through October 31 count toward Scout Rewards.
• It’s fun and easy!
• Less inventory. Online orders are shipped directly to the customer so you don’t have to worry about extra product to deliver.
How does online selling work?
• Scouts create their own accounts to sell online on sell.trails-end.com and contact customers to make online purchases on their behalf.
• Leaders create their own accounts to view their Scouts’ online sale at sell.trails-end.com. Once signed into your account you can view online sales by Scout
Our website is safe and secure.
• Trails-End.com is 100% COPPA compliant (Child Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998) for Scout safety.
• Trails-End.com is 100% PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry) for consumer credit card security.