Polaris District serves the area of Saratoga, Cupertino and Sunnyvale.
If you live in any of the areas mentioned in Polaris and you would like to get information on joining a Cub Scout Pack, Boy Scout Troop, or Venturing Crew please contact the District Executive Jose Martinez at 408.638.8321 or Jose.Martinez@scouting.org
April 8, 2017 – April 9, 2017
Scouts—test your skills in friendly troop competition at the annual Boy Scout Camporee. All troops in each district are invited to a weekend of camping, fellowship and skill competition.
District Cub Camp
Cub camp is approaching fast! If you have signed up already or just want more information click here for more information.
- Polaris Star – March 2016 Edition
- Polaris Star – May 2016 Edition
- Polaris Star – July 2016 Edition
- Polaris Star – September 2016 Edition
- Polaris Star – November 2016 Edition
- Polaris Star – December 2016 Edition
- Polaris Star – January 2017 Edition
- Polaris Star – February 2017 Edition
- Polaris Star – March 2017 Edition
The Polaris Round Table is Held at Good Samaritan United Methodist Church, 19624 E Homestead Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014, from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
District Newsletter Sign up – email SVMB-Polaris-RTemail@example.com and include your name, position and unit.
District Roundtable – join us at our monthly roundtable meeting, the second Tuesday of every month. Give us an hour and a half and we will save you much more than that each month planning den meetings, pack meetings and more! For more information, please visit our Roundtable information page.