Cub Scout Day Camp is truly the best week of a Cub Scout’s Summer! Day Camp is a week-long day time camp adventure where Cub Scouts and parents enjoy the great outdoors while creating lifelong memories. Don’t let your son miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Have questions? Take a look at our Cub Camp FAQ and Cancellation Policy
Where are our camps?
View our Cub Camp Location Map to get a visual!
Volunteer Requirements for Adults
- All Day Camps and Twilight Camps: An adult must attend at least two days of camp OR a pack must provide a ratio of 1:4, adult to youth, each day. Tiger Cub adult participation is explained below.
- Cub Adventure Resident Camp: A minimum ratio of 1:2, adult to youth, is required.
- Webelos Resident Camp: A minimum ratio of 1:4, adult to youth, is required.
Tiger Cub Notes
- When cub camp literature refers to Tiger Cubs, it means scouts who will be a Tiger Cub in the fall (incoming 1st graders). Current Tiger Cubs will be considered Wolf Scouts as of June 1st.
- Incoming Tiger Cubs require their adult partner to attend camp with them for all scheduled days. As it states on the BSA Youth Application, a Tiger Cub adult partner will participate in all meetings and activities.
If you have questions regarding Cub Scout Day or Twilight Camps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.638.8300.
Achievements at Cub Day Camp
Here’s what some of our Cub Scouts earned at their camps in 2013: