Cub Scout Day Camp
Having an outdoor experience is a key component for every Scout. Cub Scout Day Camp is truly the best week of a Cub Scout’s summer! Day Camp is a week long day-time camp adventure where Cub Scouts and parents experience a bigger part of Scouting. Each camp offers a variety of activities, often including arts & crafts, games, archery, bb guns, sports and Scout skills.
Day Camps are held at different locations all over Silicon Valley Monterey Bay Council during the months of June, July and August.
Day Camp Dates & Times
Coyote Creek “Vietnamese Friendship” 7-8 JUN
Loma Prieta “Chenoa” 16-19 JUN
San Benito “Fort Benito” 16-20 JUN
Santa Lucia “Santa Lucia South” 16-20 JUN
Quicksilver “Morgan Hill” 16-20 JUN
Coyote Creek “Lake Cunningham” 23-27 JUN
Pioneer “Vasona” 23-27 JUN
Pioneer “Vasona Twilight” 23-27 JUN
Santa Lucia “Santa Lucia North (Toro Park)” 23-27 JUN
Loma Prieta “Towaba” 14-18 JUL
Polaris “Stevens Creek” 14-18 JUL
Quicksilver “Lake Cunningham” 21-25 JUL
Polaris “Stevens Creek” 28 JUL-1 AUG
Volunteer Requirements for Adults
- All Day Camps and Twilight Camps: An adult must attend at least two days of camp OR a pack must provide a ratio of 1:4, adult to youth, each day. Tiger Cub adult participation is explained below.
- Cub Adventure Resident Camp: A minimum ratio of 1:2, adult to youth, is required.
- Webelos Resident Camp: A minimum ratio of 1:4, adult to youth, is required.
Tiger Cub Notes
- When cub camp literature refers to Tiger Cubs, it means scouts who will be a Tiger Cub in the fall (incoming 1st graders). Current Tiger Cubs will be considered Wolf Scouts as of June 1st.
- Incoming Tiger Cubs require their adult partner to attend camp with them for all scheduled days. As it states on the BSA Youth Application, a Tiger Cub adult partner will participate in all meetings and activities.
If you have questions regarding Cub Scout Day or Twilight Camps, please contact email@example.com or 408.638.8300.