Scouts of all ages and their friends and family are invited to ride! This is a Scouting event open to the general public. If you have friends and family that want to bike, invite them to join you!
- 10-Mile: An excellent choice for beginners, families, and riders with young children. This route will leisurely take you along the Coyote Creek Trail.
- 25-Mile: Also a great route for families, the 25-mile tour also follows the paved bike paths of Coyote Creek.
- 50-Mile: This route takes you through southern Santa Clara County. Experienced riders only.
Location: 5521 Hellyer Ave. San Jose, CA 95138
|7:30 am – 8:15 am||Registration|
|8:00 am||50-mile ride start|
|8:15 am||25-mile ride start|
|8:45 am||10-mile ride start|
|2:00 pm||Course closes|
- $35 per rider for the 10 and 25-mile courses*
- $45 per rider for the 50-mile course*
*A group discount of $5 will be applied to each registration for a group with four or more riders.
Fees include: Parking, lunch, t-shirt, and patch. (T-shirts will only be guaranteed for riders who register and pay before deadline. T-shirts for late registrants/walk-ins are subject to availability.)
Registration coming soon!
If you have any questions, please contact the council service center.